Sunday, April 29, 2012

(Day 2) Still Goin Strong :)

Day 2
Weight: Still not tellin!     
Lbs +/-: TBD


Day 2 is another shake-cess! The tea is getting easier to "choke down" and I am finding the shakes are satisfying my immense sweet tooth! Not even looking at the basket of left over Easter candy with anger and disgust anymore. I can't wait to try the other flavored shakes so I can try some of the recipes my "Shake Commander" (nutrition coach) has come up with. I've decided Cookies n Cream and Dutch Chocolate are next on my list.
Now the down side of my day. My car decided to take a big ol poopy heading down the highway. YIPPEE! Transmission is a goner. This couldn't have happened at a better time (insert sarcasm here)! Nothing like being stuck at home all day with 2 kids and no vehicle. Now I have this awesome gym membership and no way to get the 15+ miles there. Oh when it rains.....
But I refuse to sit my soon-to-be-not-so-fat ass on the pity pot. Everything happens for a reason. And this too will somehow work itself out. It always does! I am determined to keep my head held high and never give the devil the power to get me down.
Oh I hear thunder. Guess that means the storms are rollin in. Perfect sleepin weather. Guess it's time to take my booty to bed. Looking forward to day 3....sorta! More weight and measurements. ICK!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment