Tuesday, May 1, 2012

(Day 4) Yeah I'm a Slacker!

Day 4Weight: Might disclose one day!
Lbs +/-: -0.4lbs (as of day 3)


OK so it didn't take long for the "blog every day" thing to end. Still going strong with my shakes though, following my nutrition plan to a T...well pretty close to a T. Maybe a lowercase t. ;) In all seriousness, this is by far the easiest "diet" I have ever been on. And when I couple the Herbalife plan with Weight Watchers for my dinner meal, I should be to my goal weight in no time.
Sorry for not updating yesterday. Was a little busy with both kiddos home all day and trying to figure out what to do about a vehicle. Plus I had a headache out of this world. Not sure if it was stress, lack of caffeine or the horrible toxins leaving my body with my new found nutrition but what ever it was, I am SOOOOOO glad its gone today. And with the vehicle problem being solved for the time being (thanks Mom and Dad), my stress level is back to norm.
Speaking of Dad, tomorrow is my dad's 75th birthday! We're taking him out to dinner to the restaurant of his choice. (God please no White Castle, teehee!) Pray that I make good choices with my meal selection for the evening. I'm sure I will do just fine but if I know my dad, we will be heading to some big ol steakhouse. But as far as I know they all serve grilled chicken so I should be alright.
Well the rain has finally stopped and the sun is shining so with this new found energy that I have today, I am taking the baby outside to soak up some Vitamin D and do a little work in the swamp...I mean yard.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment