Saturday, April 28, 2012

(Day 1) My First Day as a "Shaker"

Day 1
Weight: To later be revealed!      
Lbs +/-: TBD

I must say that day 1 was a huge success. While it took me a while to get motivated, I finally did my weights and measurements. EEK! Man, I hate the scale! I always have. But now I seem to have developed a nasty revulsion towards a tape measure as well. I am hoping that changes one day.
So with the worst part being done, I decided to get the plan rollin. I have to be honest. I am not a tea drinker....AT ALL! But I hesitantly agreed to try it anyway. Thank God for the Peach flavor and a little bit of Splenda or there is no way in hell I could choke this stuff down. I had Shon try a sip and he said it wasn't bad so I guess it's just me being anti-tea and pro-soda. I just pretend it's a Jager-bomb and slam it! Instead of hoping to get hammered, I am hoping to get healthy and the added perk of the caffeine to ward off the headaches since I have completely cut out soda.
The shakes are actually very good. For breakfast I had the Wild Berry shake mix, with skim milk, frozen strawberries and peaches mixed in the blender. Yum-O! I can't wait to try different concoctions just to mix it up a bit but I found out the shakes are good just mixed with milk.  I did start to get a little hungry between shakes but I was told to make sure to snack between shakes and drink lots of water. So I had a high protein snack like a boiled egg or an apple with peanut butter! If this plan continues to be this easy, I'm going to be thin in no time!
I also joined Club Fitness today. $10 a month! Who can pass that up?! It's a little more if you need the daycare, want to join in the classes or be able to use other clubs but still cheap as hell. I have family that goes there and Shon joined as well so I guess I'll have some workout partners. Anyone else wanna laugh at my jiggly ass on the treadmill? Ha! One day I will post my starting weight, and my progress, once there is progress. I look forward to day 2 and hope it continues to be as easy as today was.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment