Monday, June 4, 2012

(Day 39) Friend Makin’ Mondays: Quick and Easy

Day 39
Weight:
Fat Chance! (like that???  Fat chance! Ha)
Lbs +/-: +1 lbs - yeah I am actually up 1 lb from were I started...boohoo!


OK kids, so I am trying something new today. One of the blogs I follow ( Unexpected Fortune ) participates in what is called Friend Makin Mondays, started by another blogger, Kenlie. I have been reading her answers as well as Kenlie's and decided this is a great way to mix it up a lil bit and not just focus on my struggle with this weight loss but to let all (4) of you get to know a little more about me. I just hope I can find a few minutes on Mondays to get on this!




If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Quick and Easy


1. When is your birthday? November 25th
2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?  A couple months ago
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Wild Berry Formula 1 (Herbalife) shake with frozen mixed berries....Yum-O!
4. Who is the next band/artist you will see perform live? With any luck, Dave Matthews!
5. What is the last song you listened to? Bad Neighborhood - The Urge
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose? Russian
7. Does anything on your body hurt right now? Right this minute, I believe I am actually pain free...for the first time today (if my heart and brain don't count)!
8. What’s your favorite sports team? GO BLUES!!!!! (one of my future tattoos will be some variation of the BlueNote)

9. How often do you watch the news? I used to watch numerous times a day but it's just so depressing anymore, I don't think I have watched in days.
10. Do you wear glasses? Yes...well I am supposed to anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Saw your post comment on Kenlie's blog and decided to check out your blog. Nice to meet you. I couldn't find your follow button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Kenlie's blog. Congrats on being pain free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passing by from FMM.

    Nice to meet you....

    ReplyDelete